Translate my writing into your language!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Snow camp adventure :D (and other FUN stuff) ( ^.^ ) (>♡<)

HI GUYS ^_^    ( ^.^ ) (>♡<)

Went to a Snow camp with 59 other people :D (yes altogether 60 )
We went skiing and not the whole time just for one day and it was MEGA FUN :D and freezing!💎
The snow were like trillions and billions of mini crystals bunched up together to make the awesome snow.💎

We also ant to other places and did other activities, like bush walking, rock climbing, hot pools, going out for meals, taking photos none stop and bonding activities :D

Here are some photos I took that I would like to sure with ya ^o^

this is one of the paintings that was hung in our living room at our camp sight.

this is the other one :) so pretty




walk right down to the end, turn to your left and it is my room :)






one of the beautiful scenic views :D the clouds were very low





going walking :)



this is SO PRETTY ^_^





EVEN BETTER ^o^



can you spot a fish :D





can you see a tiny fish in this one???




such a cool under water photo eh ^_^
see any fishes? 




WATER 




This is just AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL


AND THIS ONE ^_^




ummmmmm.....'-' this is my little friend 
can you guess who?😸 

my cousin took this random pic -_-



beach :D



it was a mess trying take a pic of this beautiful bird, I literally chased it all over the place until I took a pic of it taking off, oh well :/, at least I took a photo :)




PRAWN LUNCH (lick lick 😛) so delicious




oh LOOK AT IT just LOOK AT IT 



yay for fries ^_^



this salad is just amazing, fresh, scrumptious omg just AWESOME 
LOOK AT IT




one of my delicious bites :D
carrots and  onions on the top layer,
then a prawn
lastly GREEN salad ^o^
SOOOOOO YUMMY




here is another :D
fries with tomato sauce,
green salad,
and  
PRAWN





this was a painting that was a close to us while we munched on prawns



waterrrrrrrrrrfaaall



on our way back we passed by a honey shop,
there were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many different kinds of flavoured honey and we got to taste some ^_^ so SWEET eh 😛 


oh look at this, bee hive ^_^ where you put your honey😛


(\__/)
( ^.^ )
(>♡<)
u ̄u

HOORAY FOR SUCH A FUN HOLIDAY ^_^

I might have another update on this post as some of my other photos are on someone else's camera and is in process of sending them to me 

hope you enjoyed ^_^
CHEERS EVERYBODY ^_^


1 comment:

  1. such an AWESOME post xixi~
    I think i may need to drop all the other photos to you asap, so that you can update more posts lol.
    Really really glad that you had such cool time with us and u enjoyed it~ ^3^
    BTW i can't spot that fish....lol

    ReplyDelete