Translate my writing into your language!

Sunday, January 10, 2016

DIY Stationary craft marathon

Its the holidays for me SOOO I got crafting XD...a lot this is just the stationary bit ;) 

All photos are taken by me, crafts I made ^_^


To start off I just made a pencil/pen holder out of a coffee cup ^_^ you can use any even a starbucks cup. What I did here is cut a circle 1cm close to the edge, THATS IT XD 



To decorate the pencils add any pretty tape like washi tape :D Or even go crazy with glitter applying modpodge with a paintbrush ;)



Decorate your Binder with scrapbooking paper or any coloured pretty paper (add clear adhesive to protect it) lastly just trim it with ribbon and sequins and VOWLA 

                             


On the topic of book covering go ahead and do it with your exercise books :D Add in washi tape this time maybe.



Here's 2 different ways to decor your glue stick in one shot. Either just wrap up with washi tape like the orange zig sag, 
OR
 if your an artsy person like me and like to doodle, cover your glue stick in white paper and GET YOUR SHARPIES AND PENCILS OUT ^_^ 



This ones my Favourite :D CUTE PAPERCLIPS. I personally came up with this, it might be created already IDK I couldn't find this idea online, so I guess I'm first :D 

I had some really pretty & cute stickers lying around and had bare paperclips :o 

Just take your sticker off, place on top of paperclip, glued down with hot glue, and VERY IMPORTANT YOU MUST cover the sticky side of sticker full with hot glue to give it a smooth finish and avoid dust piling on sticky side. 



 Hoped you like My Craft post ^_^ If you'd like to see more you can vote on a poll on the right hand side of this blog or leave a comment if you have any suggestions. 

***Personally studying or doing homework with nice stationary really keeps my mood up ^_^ Makes me want to keep working with these wonderful stationary

P.S LOVING THE CUSTOMISED PAPERCLIPS :O 


1 comment:

  1. this is so cool xixi im ur number one fan, please post most Love u heaps

    ReplyDelete