Translate my writing into your language!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Last Minute short summer holiday part 1

HEYO <3

Its SO HOT! I start SCHOOL on 26th Jan Tues and my last minute short summer holiday started on Sat to Sun XD. (All photos taken by me :)

Camped out for 2 nights in this lovely building :)

Walking out to go into the house is this lovely sea view with kayaks and someone's tent XD (remember that beautiful mountain ;) ) WENT KAYING IN THE MORNING= SO FUN! 


Turn to the left, this beach chair positioned out towards the refreshing wind breeze.


Just a muffin photo shoot in the living room camp house :) IT WAS SUCH A GOOD MUFFIN!


Testing out my photography skills :D Likey?


While waiting for lunch I turned out facing the window and took this image :D


THERE WAS ALSO THIS DOG WITH US :O He gave us a bit of a surprise by jumping into the car leaping on my cousin XD His name is buddy.


Buddy says hi,  He's 3 years old.


HE WASN"T THE ONLY DOG! There was also Trixie :D She's around my age XD hahaha


See that rope trailed behind? She kept tangling herself XD 


OMG TRIXIE WAS SO ADORABLE BEGGING FOR FOOD! She would literally jumping up and start begging putting her paws together and shaking it <3



Pics of lunch is in this post (click the link)

After lunch CHESS WITH MY COUSIN! HE'S MAKING THE FIRST MOVE


WHATS HE GONNA DO NOW?


Beautiful waves! I went boogie boarding, or is it body boarding? ANYWAYS SO FUN AND REFRESHING ON A HOT DAY!


MUY BONITA 



Gorgeous photography I do say so myself of the monstrous waves. (it just looks small in this image ._.)



Remember that mountain I told ya to remember :D, Well after dinner (NACHOS!!!!) I climbed it with family and friends :D and took this wonderful view. 


Getting REAAALLY HIGH 


Mesmerising Sunset :D


One of the TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN VIEWS! 


The moon made the sky look purple ^_^ 


Standing tall on the mountain on a hot day with an AWESOME gust of wind relaxing me.


Last shot for 23rd of January :D The moon on top of THE mountain gleaming on the sea.


BEST LAST MINUTE SUMMER HOLIDAY BEFORE SCHOOL! Played Fun board games like RISK = TOTES RECOMMEND IT! 

Had refreshing watermelon after the walk. LOVED THIS DAY 

<3  ^_^ :D 

HAPPY SUMMER 



No comments:

Post a Comment